Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mr. and Ms. INTRAMS 2010




This is being part of my Wonderful life ,Im sort of ignorant with this things i mean how this thing roll ,but when i roll with it? it has been a wonderful experience, im now named the MR. INTRAMS 2010,i got the 5 awards except Best in Talent ,thanks ALLAH(S.W.T.) for the strenghth to carry on,he is the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth,
do declare His praises and glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise ,There is nothing whatever like unto Him, and He is the One that hears and sees (all things),ya ALLAH(swt) thanks for the wonderful life.

This is the first sigh that time because im going to introduce myself :)



My Play in Uniform ,they named it a very unique play :)




My Sport ,as you can notice, i am doing some eye contact to the judges (sigh),its another technique to win :) attract the judges.


With My Partner,actually she also get the CROWN MS. INTRAMS 2010 ,BMNHS




The AWARDING with my Coach Ma'am Sahara and at the right side is My MOM.



My Mother , and the 2 Judges ,Im at the center :) This has been the very last sigh for that day.
Im now the MR. INTRAMS 2010 ,BMNHS


Im done,ill just upload more activities and moments in my wonderful life sooner or later,anyway thanks to my family who's always being there for me,i'm so glad to be with them,they're here when i need a shoulder to lean on,so thanks to you guys..that's it! so that no saliva will be wasted. -- Abdani Cabugatan Montila

No comments:

Post a Comment